My 3rd Study Assignment
I am to learn how to fit myself to be of maximum service to God and the people about me so I can effectively practice these Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions in all my affairs.
1. Read pages 104 and 108 and list the problems my sex addiction has caused my loved
2. What is the hope of this Book for my loved ones?
3. How many categories are given for the progression of the disease of alcoholism?
4. In the suggestions for trying to help the alcoholic, what is the one common
5. What suggestion is given for those who want to “cover” for their alcoholic?
6. What paralyzing fear can turnout to be a real blessing?
7. If God can solve the lust problem, what can He do for my loved ones?
8. Will the newfound sobriety be the end of all my family problems?
9. From page 116 to the end of the Chapter, list the suggestions that apply to me and
THE FAMILY AFTERWARD
10. How should all members of the family meet?
11. What very often is the obstacle?
12. How do we handle our past?
13. What is my greatest asset?
14. Why is that so?
15. What is one principle I must very carefully observe?
16. From pages 125 to the end of the Chapter, list the problems that apply.
17. What will become my “guiding principle?”
18. I am sure God wants me to be what?
19. What suggestions seem appropriate for me and mine?
20. (Familiarize yourself with the information in this Chapter so you will understand
how it might be helpful to those you come in contact with who have the
responsibility of personnel management. Do you have any disagreement with the
information in this Chapter? Should your employer have a copy?)
A VISION FOR YOU
21. What did you learn on page 151?
22. What did you learn on page 152?
23. What did you learn on page 153?
24. What did you learn on page 154?
25. What did you learn on page 155?
26. What did you learn on page 156?
27. What did you learn on page 157?
28. What did you learn on page 158?
29. What did you learn on page 159?
30. What did you learn on page 160?
31. What did you learn on page 161?
32. What did you learn on page 162?
33. What did you learn on page 163?
34. What did you learn on page 164?
35. What is the 12th Step prayer?
36. What is the 1st Promise?
37. What is the limitation?
38. Does this tell you that you must take the Steps and have a Spiritual
Awaking/Experience before you begin Sponsoring others?
39. What is the 2nd Promise?
40. Do you think you could start a group with this information?
41. Do you now believe you are ready to take on the responsibility for another
Sex addict’s life?